Llarry da Llama

Llarry da Llama

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fish climbing trees ?




On the topic of who we are . . . .



People tell me I am different. Okay, I agree. But I often wonder why they say that . Is it my point of view they find different? Maybe my take on the world in general. Do they think I am uneducated or just stupid because I view the world from a different point of view? Maybe . . . . by looking at the world from different vantage points we could see the world as a sphere and not a flat map.

"If we all viewed the world in the same light, the world would be a dark place"

Bert Anderson

Albert was right, we are all geniuses, period. The key is to find that bit of genius in your own life. In my life I have been a paratrooper, Dad, McDonald's guy, a fool and a king. But, I am a genius. I give others something to talk and think about. My forte lies in giving others a little peak into my madness. Or is it just my imagination. I reckon that too depends on your point of view.


"If we were all identical, who would inspire whom?"

Bert Anderson



We are all different, even identical twins are different when it comes to their societal influences and of course their individual life experiences, which makes them an individual. So there! No two people are the same, nobody. Thank goodness. So, let the nonconformity revolution start here.

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

Dr. Suess



No comments:

Post a Comment