Llarry da Llama

Llarry da Llama

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My name is David and I have a problem

Yes, I have a problem.
I listen too much, much too much!
I listen to my inner voices calling me, daring me to do it.
I hear them whisper "Raspberry, blackberry, peach or watermelon . . . . . which will it be?"
I ignore them or at least I try.
They keep calling my name, they dare me and then . . . . . . 
I breakdown, I lose control.
I tell myself that this is some sort of a medical condition, maybe it's in my DNA .
I can't help it, the voices are so loud and demanding.
I breakdown, I lose control.
I reach for the blender and then the ice.
I open the freezer and pull the little glass tomb that holds that frozen worm.
I fling open the cabinet and jerk Jose Cuervo from his siesta.
I force them all into the blender, ignoring their pleads for mercy.
I will have them, I will own them and Yes, they will be mine.
I smile as the whirl from my blender transforms them all into the synergy I desire.
Yes, my name is David.
I have a problem.
Which fruit should I use in tonight's Margarita?


No comments:

Post a Comment